Thursday, August 7, 2008

August Classes



Hi All--

Tonight, I just finished my first teen/tween class. It was so much fun!!! We decorated binders for back to school. They are posted to the right. The girls are going to add their pictures later. I loved it!!! I think that they had fun too!!! This is the reason that I started with Stampin' Up!! I love bringing out the creativity in others. It's so rewarding! This beats being the "mean math teacher." I miss teaching, so this is even better.






My classes this month are:
Thursday, August 14, 6:30 PM-- Card Class!! See the cute cards below. We will be making 6 cards for $12. The technique of the month is Faux Metal. You're going to love it!!! Please RSVP by Aug 13.

Saturday, August 16, 3:00 - 7:00 PM. Let's plan some Christmas projects. Let's look through the catalog and get the creative juices flowing. If we plan it right, we can make some great gifts each month and make all your christmas cards (and mail them before the new year!!!). Come see what it's all about and order your supplies (or plan your orders) for the next couple of months. Just come see if you're interested in the new catalog Christmas stamps and fun!!! We'll listen to Christmas Music to get us thinking cooler thoughts.

Thursday, August 21, 6:30 PM--Bow Class!! Stampin' Up has some really cute ribbon in the new catalog!!! Cost: $20 for 6 bows. RSVP by Aug 20.

Stamp-n-Scrap Night is Septemper 4, at 6:30 -9:30 PM. Purchase $10 or more of product in the month of August and bring your unfinished projects or the plans for a project and let me help you.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The binders are adorable. Good Idea